Yakiniku simply means grilled meat! Yakiniku is a Japanese BBQ and very popular all throughout Japan and plenty of Yakiniku restaurants in Tokyo. A Yakiniku BBQ restaurant has small BBQs on your table for your to cook your own selection of meats, seafood and vegetable. They either have a small Hibachi (coal filled BBQ – Hibachi means ‘fire bowl’) or they have gas grills built into your table. Check out these Yakiniku Japanese BBQ restaurants in Tokyo.
- Kudara BBQ Restaurant Kabuki-cho Shinjuku Tokyo
- Yamanami Teppan-yaki Restaurant Shinjuku Tokyo
- Misono Kobe Teppanyaki Restaurant Shinjuku
- Rokkaku Yakiniku BBQ Restaurant Shinjuku Tokyo
- Yabuya Yakiniku Izakaya Restaurant Roppongi Tokyo
- Don Don Yakiniku BBQ Restaurant Kabukicho Shinjuku Tokyo
- Warayakiya BBQ Restaurant Roppongi Tokyo