The restaurant scene in Barangaroo is heating up, with more than a dozen restaurants open up in the Streets of Barangaroo. With a choice of Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Seafood, Vietnamese, Japanese and Southern fried chicken and a huge food court (The Canteen) serving up Malaysian, Japanese sushi and a range of fresh sandwiches.
Barangaroo is Sydney’s latest harbour front development which has quickly become a mini-metropolis right on the western edge of the Sydney CBD.
Check out the latest Barangaroo Restaurant reviews:
- Zushi Japanese Restaurant Barangaroo Sydney
- Muum Maam Thai Restaurant Barangaroo Sydney
- Pub Food and Thai Food at Sussex Hotel Sydney CBD
- Best Fish and Chips in Barangaroo Sydney CBD
- Excellent Indian food at Barangaroo – Spiced by Billus Indian Restaurant
- Bund Chinese Eatery and Bar Barangaroo
- Beerhaus Restaurant Bar Barangaroo
- Kou Ramen Sydney CBD
- Lotus Chinese Restaurant Barangaroo Sydney
- Great Laksa at Ipoh Town Barangaroo Sydney